He is always here.. always here..
Right when I need most comfort..
He is here.
What a day today is.
No good, no joy..
No friends, no smiles..
Well, you name it..
But wherever I am, whenever it is..
God never leaves me :)
I happened to drop by Logos, and the love of God touched me thru these Christian songs by Selah. This particularly wonderful composition - You Raise Me Up - has blessed me SO much, that I'd like to share it with you..
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me
Chorus:
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... to more than I can be
. . .
I love You, God :)
Lie down on the grass and watch the vast sky, or close your eyes and hear the nature whispers. Let your mind free, and the wind shall take you wherever it goes.
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Always here..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment