Monday, January 22, 2007

Disappointing

Aah.. the time of end-of-year performance review has come. Meeting with my manager was okay, but the result was not that satisfying :|
Now I learn that hard work does not always correspond to good reward (or maybe I put my hard work in the wrong place?)
I guess I didn't do such a good job after all, or maybe this job is not for me (should I go look for another one?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u aren't in the wrong place. I think u need more rilex in doing your job, so, u will not think that u are in the pressure condition. And one think that u can't forget is always pray. OK!!??

Renny said...

El, aku jg biasa2 aja kok hasilnya... tp emang aku kayanya ga seniat kamu sih kerjanya... so I think I deserve it. But the thing is... the workforce reduction make me nervous :(

VFW said...

el, barusan aku nemu blog kamu ga sengaja.. ya relax aja lah.. kerja ga usah terlalu rajin2 :) some companies emang like that..
cari2 kerja laen lah kalo emang ga brp betah..